[AMBER] MMPBSA: multiple trajectory approach usage

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 18:19:44 +0300

I’m trying to compare the delta-G of binding of a complex using the single- and three-trajectory approach.

In the single trajectory approach, as per manual, th command used was:

mpirun -np 48 MMPBSA.py.MPI -O -i mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -sp cmplx_solv.prmtop -cp cmplx.prmtop -rp rec.prmtop -lp lig.prmtop -y *.nc

To get a more accurate estimate of the desolation parts of the energy of the receptor and ligand, I’m trying to use the three trajectory approach. I have run separate trajectories of the complex and one of the subunits.

I looked at the manual but could not find an appropriate flag for the solvated ligand file.

I’d be grateful for any advice on the correct usage.

Regards

George