Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA tutorial A3.2

From: Fabian gmail <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 17:08:16 +0300

Great thanks!

Only one more thing, I am trying to compile the MPI version on my MAC of MMPBSA.py.MPI, but despite I follow your instructions…. it fails:

==> sudo port install python27 py27-tkinter py27-mpi4py py27-matplotlib

---> Computing dependencies for python27
---> Cleaning python27
---> Computing dependencies for py27-tkinter
---> Cleaning py27-tkinter
---> Computing dependencies for py27-mpi4py
---> Cleaning py27-mpi4py
---> Computing dependencies for py27-matplotlib
---> Cleaning py27-matplotlib
---> Scanning binaries for linking errors
---> No broken files found.

==> MMPBSA.py.MPI
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/admin/Data/TOOLS/amber14/bin/MMPBSA.py.MPI", line 51, in <module>
    raise MMPBSA_Error('Could not import mpi4py package! Use serial version '
MMPBSA_mods.exceptions.MMPBSA_Error: Could not import mpi4py package! Use serial version or install mpi4py.

I compiled it several times.

Thanks a lot,

Fabian
Dr. Fabian Glaser

Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser at technion dot ac dot il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
http://bku.technion.ac.il