Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA tutorial A3.2

From: Fabian gmail <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:20:00 +0300

I think I found them, those are the reccomended parameters?

THANKS!!

FABIAN

cat << EOF > mmpbsa.in
  MMPBSA
  &general
    debug_printlevel=0,
    startframe=1,
    endframe=50000,
    interval=1,
    keep_files=1,
    netcdf=1,
    ligand_mask=":1-152",
    receptor_mask=":153-283",
    use_sander=1,
    entropy=0,
    full_traj=1,
    verbose=2,
  /
  &pb
    inp=1,
    cavity_offset=0.86,
    cavity_surften=0.005,
    indi=1.0,
    exdi=80.0,
    fillratio=4.0,
    istrng=0.100,
    linit=1000,
    prbrad=1.4,
    radiopt=0,
    scale=2.0,
  /
EOF

Dr. Fabian Glaser

Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser at technion dot ac dot il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
http://bku.technion.ac.il