Re: [AMBER] CpHMD for non protein residues

From: Rahul Ramesh <raramesh.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 18:22:15 -0400

I used the atom types as are used in AS4. I had two different molecules
while doing constant pH. One was titrating and one wasn't. The atom type
and parameters of the non titrating residue got copied for the titrating
residue in xleap. I figured this out and my system is working fine now.
Thank You

Rahul Ramesh
Masters Student
Department of Chemical Engineering