Re: [AMBER] donor and acceptor masks

From: Thomas Cheatham <tec3.utah.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 10:41:47 -0600 (MDT)

Start simple, and try to figure out the syntax for one command... Look at
all the warnings and messages.

A good step was also looking at the visualization with VMD, but what does
it mean that VMD "detected" hydrogen bondings? By eye?

I would also try calculation a simple distance and plotting that vs. time
(and also the distribution) to see if 3.5 angstroms is the appropriate
cutoff for these interactions.

distance d1 out d1.dat :1.N :6.OXT