Re: [AMBER] donor and acceptor masks

From: Hadeer ELHabashy <hadeer.elhabashi.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 17:05:49 +0200

Dear Dr. Danial

Thanks for help
I have checked cpptraj 'hbond', section 29.9.25. upon your recommendation
and I came up with this lines for cpptraj

trajin 2y3j_pc_md.crd
hbond out N_H1_OXT.out donormask :1.N donorhmask:1.H1 acceptormask :6.OXT
series hbt

what do you think may be wrong or missing in the second line ?!

Regards
Hadeer