Re: [AMBER] sander missing from AmberTools15?

From: Novosielski, Ryan <novosirj.ca.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 16:14:56 -0400

> On Oct 16, 2015, at 16:03, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Novosielski, Ryan <novosirj.ca.rutgers.edu>

OK; thanks. Thought that might explain it. Is there anything in AmberTools that benefits much from -openmp much to the point that one would bother two configures to get the serial stuff and then OpenMP build, or no? I don't use the software, just maintain it, so I'm a little low on information like that. Thanks again, Jason. You are always a help.