[AMBER] sander missing from AmberTools15?

From: Novosielski, Ryan <novosirj.ca.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 15:44:38 -0400

Hi there,

Am I misinterpreting this message?

"AmberTools consists of several independently developed packages that work well by themselves, and with Amber itself. The suite can also be used to carry out complete molecular dynamics simulations, with either explicit water or generalized Born solvent models. The sander program is now a part of AmberTools."

...or did something go wrong with my installation if a sander binary wasn't built? Anyplace in particular I should look?

Thanks for your help.
--
____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
 ||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Senior Technologist
 || \\ and Health | novosirj.rutgers.edu - 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
 ||  \\  Sciences | OIRT/High Perf & Res Comp - MSB C630, Newark
      `'