Re: [AMBER] RESP charge calculation

From: li he <parachuternewyork.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 00:12:48 +0800

if I want to calculate ESP charge with antechamber, do i just need type the
following command?
~/software/amber12/AmberTools/bin/antechamber -i ../CEP-121G-P.log -fi
gout -o KEG.mol2 -fo mol2 -c esp -nc -3 -s 0
where CEP-121G-P.log is the gaussian log file. if I want to calculate the
mulliken charge, do I just need replace esp with
mul?
I try these ways, and antechamber crash. Am I doing anything wrong? Thank
you~
yours
Bob