Re: [AMBER] Is it possible to simulate a periodic crystal ?

From: Hadeer ELHabashy <hadeer.elhabashi.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 20:23:29 +0200

Thank you for reply

I have just updated to AmberTools 15
and I am trying to replicated the tutorial that you sent me.
However I got this strange error when trying to create a box to surround
the crystal

$AMBERHOME/bin/PropPDB -p 2y3j_edited.pdb -o mol_box.pdb -X 9.560 -Y
15.640 -Z 45.230 -al 89.87 -bt 90.02 -gm 89.91

PropPDB >> Error. Unrecognized tag -X

Also is it possible not to fill the box surrounding the crystal with any
solvent and simulate periodically ?!

Regards