[AMBER] EVB related query

From: bijyalaxmi athokpam <bijyalaxmi.athokpam.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:24:26 +0530

Greetings,

I have two DG-EVB(Distributed Gaussian Empirical Valence Bond Model)
related doubt in AMBER.

Suppose I am treating a hydrogen transfer reaction (-D-H - - - A-) with a
2x2 EVB Hamiltonian. For computing V12 using a distributed Gaussian
(dist-gauss) is there a way in which I can limit the coordinate selection
to be just two (i.e. D--A distance and D-H distance ) . I can use the
"bonds-only" option here with a convenient tolerance but is there a way in
which i can make amber read only these coordinates for the parametrization.

Another question is instead of using AMBER for computing V12 and its set of
parameters, if i happen to obtain these with some other means, is it
possible to run EVB MD simulation using AMBER with my calculated set of
parameters.

Regards
Bijyalaxmi Athokpam
PhD