Re: [AMBER] How do you place two molecules in one water box?

From: David Eugene Jones <davide.jones.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:02:17 +0000

Hi Ben,

When I first tried to place the two molecules in the same mol2 file, they were in the same molecule record. What is the best way to combine them as two separate molecule records and maintain their individual atom, substructure, etc. records?

Thanks,

David E. Jones

Graduate Student, Department of Biomedical Informatics
THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
421 WAKARA WAY, SUITE 140
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84108

Phone: 801-870-5704