Re: [AMBER] Error: ptraj is needed for MMPBSA

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 11:26:18 -0400

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Ayesha Kanwal <ayesha_comsian.hotmail.com>
wrote:

> hi all,
>
> After getting suggestions from you I have upgraded my AmberTools from
>

> AmberTools 14 to AmberTools15. But even after doing that I'm getting
>
> another error message different from the earlier. I have copied both the
>
> error messages. it would be great if you would have suggestions regarding
>

> further proceedings.
>
> ayesha.ayesha-Inspiron-3521[amber14] $AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py -O -i
> mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -sp ras-raf_solvated.prmtop -cp
> ras-raf.prmtop -rp ras.prmtop -lp raf.prmtop -y ras-raf_top_mdcrd.mdcrd
> /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/oldnumeric/__init__.py:11:
> ModuleDeprecationWarning: The oldnumeric module will be dropped in Numpy 1.9
> warnings.warn(_msg, ModuleDeprecationWarning)
> mmpbsa_py_energy found! Using
> /home/ayesha/Documents/amber14/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
> cpptraj found! Using /home/ayesha/Documents/amber14/bin/cpptraj
> Preparing trajectories for simulation...
> Error: ras-raf_top_mdcrd.mdcrd matches no files.

​It says this file does not exist.

> TrajError: /home/ayesha/Documents/amber14/bin/cpptraj failed when querying
> ras-raf_top_mdcrd.mdcrd
> ​

Exiting. All files have been retained.

> kindly guide me in this matter .

​The error seems to suggest that the trajectory you are trying to analyze
does not exist. Obviously MMPBSA.py cannot read a trajectory file that is
not there (or is misspelled).

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University