Re: [AMBER] ^.^. as a new atom type when running DFTB with sander from Ambertools 15

From: Emilio Lence <guitarro.de.meixente.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 13:54:31 +0200

Thanks Jonathan, that is exactly the problem. In the moment that I fist
work with this enzyme, a few years back, I used the parameters for ATP from
the same source. Lately I was considering to change that because I observed
that the parameters do not work fine in MM simulations (some O-P distances
are too short), but as this problems do not show under QM/MM I been
postponing the change for later. So, back to topic, I checked the topology
file and found under the flag of the atomic number, the three conflictive O
atoms have a charge of -1. A simple editing of the topology file changing
-1 with 8, is enough to get the calculation running with AmberTools15.
Thanks Jonathan and Gustavo for your help in solving the mystery of the
^.^. atoms.