[AMBER] Parameters for trigonal bi-pyramid and square bi-pyramid Fe(II)

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 17:17:33 +0200

Hello:
I am looking for reference to params (bond and angle only) for trigonal
bi-pyramid and square bi-pyramid Fe(II), obtained, as a true minimum, from
DFT calculations of the active center of a metalloprotein

With both: equatorial O atoms; axial N, O atoms

Building (leap) by analogy to data for F2(II)-O and Fe(II)-N that I could
retrieve from the literature lead to structurally correct parm7/rst7 for
the whole metalloprotein, however with notable distortions of the above
said bi-pyramids on carrying out MD in water solution.

thanks
francesco pietra

So far, extracting the force constants from the vibrational analysis for
such a complex active center failed in my hands.