[AMBER] analysis from mixed amber 12 and amber 14 simulations

From: George Green <soyo.green.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 20:22:24 +0100

Hi,

Are there any possible analysis issues if the exact same force field and
simulation settings are used to generate trajectories using amber12 and
amber14?

The reason for the question is that we wish to get more simulation repeats
to increase the sampling of our existing amber12 trajectories. However,
amber14 is currently installed and we do not want to reinstall it unless
there will be analysis issues further down the line.

Many thanks