Re: [AMBER] REMD to sample the conformational space of a defined part of the system

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 07:25:55 -0400

we discussed many of these issues some time ago so the ideas in this paper
might be of interest to people following this thread:

Modified Replica Exchange Simulation Methods for Local Structure Refinement
Xiaolin Cheng <http://pubs.acs.org/action/doSearch?ContribStored=Cheng%2C+X>
 ,† <http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp045437y#jp045437yAF2> Guanglei
Cui <http://pubs.acs.org/action/doSearch?ContribStored=Cui%2C+G> ,†
<http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp045437y#jp045437yAF2> Viktor Hornak
<http://pubs.acs.org/action/doSearch?ContribStored=Hornak%2C+V> ,‡
<http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp045437y#jp045437yAF3> and Carlos
Simmerling
<http://pubs.acs.org/action/doSearch?ContribStored=Simmerling%2C+C> †
<http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp045437y#jp045437yAF2>‡
<http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp045437y#jp045437yAF3>*
<http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp045437y#jp045437yAF1>
Department of Chemistry and Center for Structural Biology, Stony Brook
University, Stony Brook, New York 11794-3400
J. Phys. Chem. B, 2005, 109 (16), pp 8220–8230
*DOI: *10.1021/jp045437y