Re: [AMBER] Total interaction energy between monomeric units of a dimer

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 18:04:15 +0100

Hello,

Is it possible to add some provision for doing group decomposition in
future versions of MMPBSA.py ?. All I meant is, to sort out the already
decomposed (pair-wsie) different energy terms based on different group of
residues that read as input from mmpbsa.in, i.e. say between group 1 ( RES
1 10) and group 2 (RES 200 250).

Best regards
Anu