Re: [AMBER] closest command in cpptraj

From: Joseph Baker <bakerj.tcnj.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:05:48 -0400

Hi Dan,

Just to follow up, I was able to get rid of the second instance of residues
1-4 by modifying the #read trajectory with solvent B, find closest to

#read trajectory with solvent B, find closest
parm noA.test.parm7
trajin noA.nc
solvent :B
closest 30 :1-4 noimage
strip :1-4 outprefix noA-closest
trajout noA-closest.nc
run

and removing the strip :1-4 command from below the loadcrd command in the
previous version.

Now I have just the solute, and the solvent molecules surrounding it.

If you have some suggestion for cleaning this up to not involve so many
reads and writes of data, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again,
Joe

--
Joseph Baker, PhD