Re: [AMBER] tleap ask for bond to zinc ion

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:15:46 -0700

Looks like you may have added the bond accidentally? Amber would not add
a bond on its own unless it was in a residue template or if (remote
chance) you had an S ending a chain without a TER in pdb followed by the
ion:

<residue>
ATOM ..S
TER
ATOM ..Zn

The TER tells leap that the molecule chain is complete.

In any case, you could try deleting the bond and it may solve your problem.

Bill