[AMBER] closest command in cpptraj

From: Joseph Baker <bakerj.tcnj.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 15:31:26 -0400

Hi all,

I have a system with a solute and a two-component solvent (let's say the
solvent residues are A and B). I'd like to produce a trajectory/topology
file pair with just the solute and the N closest A molecules and M closest
B molecules to the solute. It doesn't seem that using the solvent and
closest commands in cpptraj I am able to get both of these simultaneously
(note that A and B have different numbers of atoms). Is there some way to
do this within cpptraj that I am missing?

Thanks,
Joe

--
Joseph Baker, PhD