Re: [AMBER] Autoimage Warning

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 11:29:38 -0400

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Brittany Boykin <
bzb0031.tigermail.auburn.edu> wrote:

> Hello users,
>

> Hope all is well. I am running a complex system using AMBER. I am
> conducting analysis on the system using autoimage. When running the
> calculation, I get the following warning:
>

> Frame 58360 imaging failed, box lengths are zero
>

> What does this mean exactly?

​It means that for that frame, for whatever reason, your unit cell
dimensions were set to 0 (i.e., the unit cell had no width in at least one
dimension). Obviously you can't image in that case. What format was the
trajectory file?

*How* that happened is another question entirely...

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher