Re: [AMBER] Help needed regarding simulating Lipopolysaccharide

From: Mrinda Jones <mrindajones.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 12:50:11 +0530

>checkValidity
Determining validity of prmtop
Lipomin.top looks OK to me!

It gives this.

But when I check even the NEWPDB structure while using the antechamber I
get a frozen contact of these phosphate groups (here I am talking about the
protonated Lipopolysachharide).

In case of deprotonated the strecic slashes and repulsions would be more.

Also the forcefields that Foley has suggested, can you please send the link
of the same.

Thanks
Regards,
M.Jones