Re: [AMBER] converting amber files

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:42:52 -0400

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 9:49 AM, mohammad r <mohammad.r0325.yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Thank you for your help;Sorry to ask my question here, I couldn't find any
> other website corresponding to acpype or mailing list and as I want to
> convert amber files, I thought that it's better to ask my question here.

​But you're actually trying to *run* GROMACS. Which means that your
workflow is far more likely to match what GROMACS users do than what Amber
users do (we are more likely to use Amber, so we don't need to use acpype
at all). So between Amber and GROMACS users, I would predict it more
likely that people perusing the GROMACS mailing list will be able to help
than us.

Good luck,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University