[AMBER] Job submission script for SGE

From: Himansu <himansubiswal.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 05:20:59 +0530

Dear Amber users,
   Recently we installed AMBER14 and AMBER TOOLS 15 in our SGE HPC. We are
using Tutorials to verify the installation. Currently we are using
Tutorial: A room-temperature ionic liquid. The serial one is working but
not the parallel one. I am attaching the job submission script (AMBER.sh)
that I used for the parallel run for other software such as TURBOMOLE.
Seeking your suggestions in this regard.

Best regards,
Himansu
--
*Dr. Himansu S. Biswal*