Re: [AMBER] Macromolecular crowding force-field and parameters

From: Lijuan Yu <ljyuxmu.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 12:15:55 +0800

Hi Richa,

How are you?

I saw you are using AMBER and I am the beginner of AMBER. Now I can access
AMBER on Raijin. But I don't know how to set the AMBER environment and how
to use AmberTools.

Could you kindly please tell me the steps to set this?

I know I should not sent email to you about Amber stuff. The NCI help guy
Andrey did give me some suggestions. But I still do not know how to set
this up.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Lijuan