Re: [AMBER] Problem with cpptraj autoimage command

From: Karolina Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 11:35:48 +0200

Thank you very much for your answer.

Switching the autoimage command above the center and image command worked
for me.

>autoimage
>center :1-374 mass origin
>image origin center familiar

My 'weird' water isn't shown at any of your examples. It comes out, that my
'weird' water was the 'triclinic' water. If I may ask, what's the utility
of that kind of water representation?

Thank you once again for your help.

Best regards,
KM