[AMBER] RED Server for Altered Amino Acid

From: Edward Kalkreuter <rekalkre.ncsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 22:56:11 -0400

Hi,

I have been trying to generate parameters for a deprotonated serine with
the PyRED server.
I am relatively new to PyRED, but I have had other things work.

I have read the tutorial (
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-4.php#26), and I
generated what I believe to be the correct PDB for a fragment-based
approach (attached). I also added a project.config file (attached), but I
am not sure why this does not give me the correct files (it does not appear
to recognize this as 3 separate fragments). Any help would be greatly
appreciated, and I hope I am missing something simple.

My job ID was P24863.

Thank you,

Edward Kalkreuter

--