Re: [AMBER] Bad Atom type during running MMPBSA with cobalt metal ion

From: MOHD HOMAIDUR RAHMAN <rahmanhpu.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 11:21:41 +0530

Thanks for the response Jason. I have tried the fixes suggested in
http://structbio.vanderbilt.edu/archives/amber-archive/2009/5852.php Then
I recompiled AMBER. Yet I am getting the same error
" bad atom type: Co
CalcError: /home/suchetana/Downloads/amber12/bin/sander failed with prmtop
complex.top!"
Any suggestions?
Thanks