Re: [AMBER] parmwrite in cpptraj: AmberTools13 vs. 15

From: Gerald Monard <Gerald.Monard.univ-lorraine.fr>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:59:49 +0200

Hi.

OK, I've modified all my cpptraj scripts to add the amber keyword.

However, it would be nice to update the Amber manual (Table 29.2,
topology formats recognized by cpptraj) to be aware that topology files
ending by .top are supposedly recognized as Gromacs topology files. For
"my" files, cpptraj has changed its defaults value from previous
versions, since I've always named my Amber topology files as .top. I
guess I need to change this (bad?) habit...

Thanks,

Gerald.