Re: [AMBER] Regarding creating Mg2+ ions topology and parameter file

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:12:55 -0400

I'll also point out that there's some comparatively recent Mg+2 parameters
in the Bryce database (2013?), if you feel those are sufficient for what
you want to use.

Best,

Kenneth

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 7:49 AM, David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 08, 2015, ROOPALI VERMA wrote:
> >
> > I want to simulate a complex bound with ADP AND Mg2+ ions.For this i want
> > to create prmtop and crd files. i have created parameters file for ADP
> and
> > protein, but won't be able to create parameters file for Mg ions.i have
> > used antechamber but it shows following error:
>
> Divalent ions optimized for various water models are already a part of the
> standard distribution. Please consult section 3.9 ("Ions") in the 2015
> Amber
> Reference Manual.
>
> ...dac

Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would hell have if those imprisoned
here could not dream of heaven?