Re: [AMBER] cpptraj checkoverlap

From: Aronica, Pietro <pietro.aronica07.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 16:39:42 +0000

Yes, I have been looking at that command. My issue is that there is only one mask now. I need to look at a trajectory, and have the program flag how many times does a counterion come close to the protein, perhaps varying the cutoff distance. If I just use the flag @Cl-, it only calculates distances between ions; if I try to expand the mask, it calculates distances between ALL atoms, even the ones I don't want. How can I make it look at contacts between a first mask and a second one, or, more specifically, how do I replicate the around flag of the old checkoverlap?
Pietro