[AMBER] cpptraj checkoverlap

From: Aronica, Pietro <pietro.aronica07.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 16:12:36 +0000

Hello,
Did something happen to the checkoverlap command in cpptraj? Not only I cannot find it in the manual, but when doing "help checkoverlap" within cpptraj itself it gives the help text for the check command. Did the functionality of searching for close contacts between two masks get transferred to a different command? I can issue the command as I need it to be with an older version of ptraj, but cannot find the equivalent in cpptraj. What am I missing? My cpptraj says it's V15.00b.
Cheers
Pietro