Re: [AMBER] error in amber installation

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 07:52:04 -0400

On Sun, May 03, 2015, Atila Petrosian wrote:

> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../mortsrc/libmort.a', needed by
> `sleap'. Stop.

I'm guessing you should go to my first suggestion, which is to work with
modern versions of the code. We haven't supported sleap for a *long* time.
I'm rather surprised that the build is failing in the way you show, but don't
know the solution. (The types of errors you are reporting make me suspect a
corrupted installation, but that is just a guess.)

Even if you get this working, you will find it difficult to get help with
problems you might encounter along the line, since very few people (and none
of the developers) are using AmberTools1.5 any more.

...dac