Re: [AMBER] error in amber installation

From: Atila Petrosian <atila.petrosian.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 18:51:30 +0430

Dear Jason and David,

I have Amber 11 licence. Based on your suggestion, I am going to install
AmberTools 14 with pmemd from the Amber11 codes to get MD runs faster.

I already installed AmberTools 14 as parallel. How to install AmberTools 14
with pmemd from the Amber11 codes? How to compile pmemd after parallel
installation of AmberTools 14? Which command I should use?

Should I do both of parallel installation and pmemd installation?

Two general question : which of pmemd and sander.MPI is faster?
which of pmemd and sander.MPI is more accurate?

I want to do MM-PB(GB)SA in future. Which of pmemd and sander.MPI is more
appropriate for me?

Thanks in advance.