Re: [AMBER] Query about microsecond long simulation

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 13:06:54 +0100

Many thanks for all the valuable inputs. But, now I am little confused
about using ntt=1 or ntt=3 for microsecond long production run. As
suggested by Andrew Schaub ( and Ross,
http://archive.ambermd.org/201103/0431.html), using ntt=1 can avoid NANs in
long run which come with ntt=3. But, as discussed here, using ntt=3 and
ig=-1 will take care about the Langevin synchronization effect. Is it safe
to go with http://archive.ambermd.org/201103/0431.html for long run?

Thanks in advance
Anu