[AMBER] dispersion for QM/MM missing parameters

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 00:17:16 -0700

Hi all,

I am trying to perform a QM/MM computation and I would like to use

AM1-D* and PM6-D as my qm method. I have the following atoms in my
qm-region as they are involved in the chemistry I would like to investigate:

P,S,C,N,H,O,Zn

the problem is that it seems that I am missing some file to run this:

SANDER BOMB in subroutine get_c6_req (dh_correction_module)
 Parameters for dispersion correction are not available for this atom.
 Bye bye.

I am using amber 12.

ANy suggestions on how to add these files or fix it.

Thanks