Re: [AMBER] Segmentation fault in AmberTool 14.25

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:05:30 -0400

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015, MOHD HOMAIDUR RAHMAN wrote:

 So check the error step by step and I found the all are fine and passing
> through tleap
> except
>
> set WAT.1 name "SPC"

You generally do *not* want to do this; (we have removed this example from the
manual). The problem is that Amber has special codes of three-point waters
that are named "WAT", and things might fail if waters are given a different
name.

Having said that, I can't reproduce the segfault you are seeing, at least with
the current code. AmberTools15 will be released soon, and you can see if the
error persists there.

....dac