Re: [AMBER] charmmlipid2amber.py error

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 16:48:03 -0400

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Gözde YALÇIN <yalcingozde88.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Julio Dominguez
>
> As I see in the AMBER mailing archive, you have encountered the same
> problem about the conversion of charmm pdb to Amber pdb. Sorry but could
> you help me about how you solve this problem?

​Michele did help -- he said that you should modify lines 83, 85, and 94 to
read "22:27" instead of "22:26" -- he is referring to the file
$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/etc/charmmlipid2amber.py. After you modify that
file, making the replacements suggested, recompile AmberTools 14 to install
your changes.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University