Re: [AMBER] regarding .prmtop file generation

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 16:33:10 -0400

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 4:46 AM, neha chaudhary <nehachaudhary769.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes sir, you guessed right. But sir I want amber output files for
> protein-ligand complex. As you suggested, ligand's topology is generated
> after extraction but with protein it is showing error.

As I said in my last email, when you provide no details about what you did
and what happened, it is *much* harder for us to help.

> Also suggest how to
> again merge output files of ligand and protein after conversion to get a
> combined .prmtop file for complex.

​Did you work through any of the tutorials on http://ambermd.org/tutorials/
like I suggested? Particularly
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/? That tutorial walks
through the exact procedure needed to parametrize a non-covalent ligand
bound in a protein in a PDB file. Work through that tutorial, make sure
you understand what is happening, and then apply the same approach to your
problem.

Good luck,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University