Re: [AMBER] regarding .prmtop file generation

From: neha chaudhary <nehachaudhary769.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:16:32 +0530

Hi,

Yes sir, you guessed right. But sir I want amber output files for
protein-ligand complex. As you suggested, ligand's topology is generated
after extraction but with protein it is showing error. Also suggest how to
again merge output files of ligand and protein after conversion to get a
combined .prmtop file for complex.

thanks.

Best Regards,

*Neha*

Research Scholar,
Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics,
School of Life Sciences,
Central University of Himachal Pradesh,