[AMBER] CENTOS 6.6 :ERROR - INSTALLATION OF AMBERTOOLS14/AMBER14

From: <vitonoja.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 03:06:11 +0000 (UTC)

1.Please, I recently got Amber14.2.I tried repeatedly to install AmberTools14 but I keep getting error messageseach time I entered command:  ./configuregnu.Please,really need assistance from any member of the amber group to enable me setupthe AmberTools14 and Amber14 software. “ERROR:The X11 libraries are not in theusual location!To search for them try the command:locate libXtOn new Fedora OS’s install libXt-devel libXext-devel libX11-devellibICE-devel libSM-devel packagesOn old Fedora OS’s install the xorg-x11-devel packageOn RedhatOS’s install the XFree86-devel packageOn UbuntuOS’s install the xorg-dev packageTo build Amber withoutXLEaP re-run configure with ‘-noX11’: ./configure –noX11 gnuConfigure failed due to the errors above!”The command: locate libXt gave thefollowing message:Locate: can can stat ( )‘/var/lib/mlocate/mlocate.db’: No such file or directory.MYWORRIES AND FEARS!1.     I do not want use Amber without XLEap as suggested in theerror meaasge.2.     Where is the usual location X11 libraries in linux3.     The locale libXt  did not resolve the problem but only gavethe output: “Locate: can can stat ( ) ‘/var/lib/mlocate/mlocate.db’: No such file ordirectory.”4.      Sincemy OS is CentOS 6.6 i386, which is aRedhat free distro, is it correct to select the error message “On Redhat OS’s install the XFree86-devel package”  also for my CentOS? 5.      If “On Redhat OS’s install the XFree86-devel package” isthe right package for my OS, how and in which usual location/directory do Iinstall it? From VitusONOJA (vitonoja.yahoo.com), CPU, China V.ONOJA