Re: [AMBER] sander error "peek_ewald_inpcrd: SHOULD NOT BE HERE"

From: Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:12:13 +0100

Hi All,
Yes, probably the problem is with inpcrd file as the output save the
following.
I have tried altering the number of water molecules to reduce the size of
the system but it didn't help, something is wrong with the inpcrd.
Is it the box information in inpcrd that's wrong?
Can you please suggest how to fix this?
Thanks a lot.
Vaibhav

   1. RESOURCE USE:

Flags:

 getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd
| INFO: Old style inpcrd file read

 peek_ewald_inpcrd: SHOULD NOT BE HERE