Re: [AMBER] inpcrd

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 16:04:23 -0400

Hi,

I think unless you have an orthorhombic system you actually need 6
numbers, 3 x Box lengths (x, y, z) and 3 x box angles (alpha, beta,
gamma). I think this error can also happen if the restart is corrupt
in some way. If you manually modified the restart file do you maybe
have an extra newline at the bottom of your restart?

If you would like, send me the topology and restart off-list and I can
check it for you.

-Dan