[AMBER] In MMPBSY.py , how to set interval value when large conformation change ?

From: windy <chxp_moon.163.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:41:27 +0800 (CST)

Hi, everyone,

      My substrate has a conformation change during MD, but the time span of each conformation is so different.

     For example, conformation I spans 30ns , conformation II 10 ns , conformation III 2.5 ns, conformation IV 20 ns.

     SO How to set interval or the start/end frames when enery calculation in MMPBSY.py? What should I consider first ? The frames each conformation? The time span (may be 2.5 ns) must same ? Or maybe just free to choose calculation frames or time spans (start/end frame), the only thing is that you should keep the conformations in each calculation are stable?

       Anyone have good ideas? Thanks for you reply .