Re: [AMBER] a question for hydrocarbons simulation using amber FF

From: Nahid Khiabani <nahidkhiabani.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 04:50:51 -0700

Hi Marc

Thanks a lot for your effective comment.

I modified the 3 coefficients to 0.0, 0.0, 0.5 for LJ interactions and to
0.0, 0.0, 0.8333 for Coulombic interactions to some other values. According
the amber FF parameters and my modified coefficients I have more accurate
results in comparison with experimental data rather than the above common
values. So, I am wondering if I can use the modified values for the
coefficients?

Thanks a lot,
Best Regards,
Nahid

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 4:12 AM, Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com