[AMBER] cpptraj write data from runanalysis

From: Gard Nelson <Gard.Nelson.NantBio.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 18:29:45 +0000

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out how to get cpptraj to write all of the output from a clustering calculation.

runanalysis cluster C data P:1-30 crdset crds \
        hieragglo clusters 20 averagelinkage \
        rms :13-18,31-37,59-72 sieve 10 random \
        out out.dat \
        summary summary.dat \
        info info.dat \
        summaryhalf part.dat \

When I run just this, most of the info I'd normally see in the "info" file is written to the screen. If I add "writedata clstr.dat C" after the runanalysis command, then "clstr.dat" contains the output I'd expect to see in the file specified by the "out" option. However, I can't get it to print either the "summary" or "summaryhalf" data.

Is there any way to make cpptraj write out all of the data files as I have specified them in the cluster command? If not, is there some way to specify which data the "writedata" command writes?

Thanks,
Gard
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.