Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA on NAMD DCD Trajectories

From: Ahmed Ezat <ezat.sci.cu.edu.eg>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:37:36 +0200

Thank you Jason for your reply.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 6:55 AM, Ahmed Ezat <ezat.sci.cu.edu.eg> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to use MMPBSA script on dcd trajectories produced by NAMD.
> > Do I need to obtain an AMBER licence to use this script or I can use just
> > the free AMBER tools.
> > If not, Can you propose other tools to use?
> >

> ​AmberTools will suffice.
>
> All the best,
> Jason
>
> --
> Jason M. Swails
> BioMaPS,
> Rutgers University
> Postdoctoral Researcher

*Disclaimer:*
This E-mail represents the views of its author only and does not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Faculty of Science (*SCI
<http://www.science.cu.edu.eg>*). We do not assume responsibility for any
loss, damage (including direct, indirect, punitive, special, or
consequential loss or damage), which you may directly or indirectly suffer
from this email or its contents or through the ways of handling this email
which includes sending, receiving, replying, forwarding, deleting, saving
or changing and adjusting its content in any way.
If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to
anyone else (it may contain confidential or privileged information), please
erase all copies of it, including all attachments, and please let the
sender know it went to the wrong person. Thanks.