Re: [AMBER] mmbsa.py issue with the complex.parmtop

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 14:19:17 +0200

Hi Kenneth,

exactly! I've stripped solvent first using cpptraj from the 3
trajectories merged together within same script and than proceed both
stripped topologies and trajectory (only protein and ligand) to the
ante-mmpbsa to make 3 separate prmtop from which complex.prmtop was
equal to the stripped.prmtop which I've used as the input. In that
case no errors has been occurred during mmgbsa.py processing.

HTH,

James