Re: [AMBER] mmbsa.py issue with the complex.parmtop

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 11:25:55 -0400

That's great to hear!

Though, I am a little confused as to what you mean about using the stripped
topologies/trajectories for ante-MMPBSA- did you mean that you stripped the
trajectory and topology with cpptraj, and then used the stripped topology
in ante-MMPBSA as the complex? Just wondering, both for future reference if
anyone else runs into the problem and to see what exactly is going wrong in
the topology creation step.

Best,

Kenneth